If you’re asking this question, that means you have some project deliverables that need a little greasing. Get in touch with us to find out how we can help you bridge the gap.
Some benefits include:
– We establish or optimize project and development flows
– A full white-labeled project team including development
– Help you fail faster to identify gaps in deliverables
There is no one-size-fits-all solution. We can hash out the details on a call or at a coffee shop to understand your needs in more detail.
The cost of hiring a full-time ScrumMaster or Technical PM can range from $90,000 to over $126,000 per year, plus vacations, bonuses, and other benefits. Using our services which can be white-labeled.
– Cut the overhead costs
– Mitigate the risk of absences and ensure work continuity
– Have Tech Leads up-to-date with all the new trends and latest best practices (on our time and our dime).
Depending on your needs, our Tech Leads can manage all client-facing encounters and lead the development team. Or she can provide servant-leadership to the project team removing impediments standing in their way to deliver great products on time and on budget.
Although we are very skilled, we are not a jack of all trades outfit. However, our team has a proven track record with Digital Agencies and Software Companies that need to use waterfall project management methodology in handling less technical projects. Finally, we also handle internal process audits to increase efficiency for small to medium-sized enterprises.
Here is a (non-exhaustive) list of project examples:
– Software development (SDLC)
– Mobile app development
– Website development